DSS Add Kilo Whale JetVac & Recycler to Fleet
Recycler units are the latest machines in jetting technology and they have the ability to clean sewers, drains and culverts ranging from 100mm upwards.
The recycler takes dirty water, filters solids and then reuses it for jetting drains; they yield the most efficient, high pressure cleaning and are the most environmentally friendly method on the market.
BENEFITS OF HGV RECYCLERS:
- Longer and more efficient working hours due to less time spent driving to refill with water.
- Higher number of cleaned pipe metres per day, with more efficient cleaning though the continuous recycling of jetting water.
- Decreased environmental strain and lower costs due to lower fuel and water consumption.
- Completely self-sufficient and fully automatic water cleaning system.
- Level controlled cleaning filter built into the sludge tank ensures full use of the tank capacity.
Kilo Whale JetVac
DSS have also purchased a Kilo Whale JetVac. The Kilo Whale is a high volume jet-vac vacuum tanker, specifically for deep sewer cleaning and drain maintenance.
With its impressive capacity, it provides high power vacuum and air conveying loading and has the capability of lifting waste from depths beyond the constraints of vacuum loading.
The Kilo Whale also has an equally impressive jetting system with a full range of flows and pressures, and is perfect for de-silting assets and other drain services.
There are a number of differences between Jetters and Recyclers. Conventional Jetters have a tank of water which is then returned with the solids into another tank. When the clean water tank is empty, the Jetter has to refill at a stand pipe.
On a big job, this could mean two or three times a day. However, the recycler unit can work a whole shift, without needing to refill; meaning more time on site and more time at work without disruption.
To find out more about Drain Sewer Services and the services we offer, visit our website. Alternatively, you can call our services team on 01905 774430 or email email@example.com.